Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back in the Groove

I'm back in the groove of things. I'm back in the States, at work, just passing the time. Business is picking up here. Soon the summer season will be upon us and I will be working like a crazy person. Its always hard working in a resort-like area. If you stay long enough, you see friends come and go, and the seasons change. One day you stop and look around, and you realize, you're already living the life you're still planning & preparing for. Its funny how that happens.

My roomate went back to Malaysia, so I'm all by my lonesome at the moment. Soon my other girlfriends will be leaving me.

We're expecting another storm over the next couple of days. No snow though, just rain.

As always life is quiet and laid back up here in the mountains.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I know how that goes. WIth military life you make friends then lose them all the time. It really sucks sometimes. Miss you Con!

    ReplyDelete