Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's been a while

So I know it's been a while, but I've been busy. Work was pretty crazy through New Years and this weekend. Now things have slowed down a lot!! I have mixed feelings about this. I love that I am not running around like a crazy person anymore, but I also want the work, so I'm torn between the two. I tried to start my car today and it wouldn't start. I had some of the guys helping me jump start it. but now everyone is saying that it's not my battery but my alternator. So I am trying to figure out how to safely get down the mountain and get to a mechanic so they can diagnose the problem... Hmmm... We'll see.
I finally bought my plane ticket to Lithuania. I'll be there for 2 weeks in February. Yay!
I hope everyone is well...
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment