Sunday, December 21, 2008

Alone at Christmas

Well, Hello again to all my loyal readers! Today, the 3rd big storm of the season has come to Sequoia. It started snowing heavily this afternoon and we expect another 3-5 feet this week! lol Brrrr! Now that Christmas is getting near, I'm beginning to feel a little lonely being away from the ones I love. But I have some good friends here who are also away from home, so we will probably celebrate Christmas together. The Lodge is starting to get crowded and busy. Which is good for business. The job is still going well. Things should slow down a lot after New Years. I'm hoping to drive home with some of my new friends for a few days in January. Then, If I have the money, I hope to Fly to Lithuania sometime in February. :D Other than that, there really isn't anything interesting going on here. After work, things get kind of boring. There's not a lot to do here. lol I hope everyone is having fun preparing for the holidays! Remember... don't stress, enjoy your loved ones while they're near, and have fun. Life is what you make it! ;D Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment