Tuesday, December 23, 2008

working through the holidays

Its been steadily busy here. I worked a grueling Breakfast/lunch shift yesterday and then later volunteered to work the "Dish Pit" (dishes station) after I found out they had forgot to schedule someone and were having trouble finding anyone to fill in. I knew it would be hard, but I wanted the overtime and it put me in good standing with the kitchen staff and management. It was hard and very tiring. Today I am having trouble moving around and my body aches. I have tomorrow (Christmas Eve) off. I thought about driving to Visalia to maybe treat myself to a massage or get some goodies to celebrate Christmas, but I realized that I wont be receiving my next paycheck for another week or so. And I just don't have the money for gas or anything else. So I guess I'll crash in my room or watch tv in the Rec room for Christmas Eve. : (
Ok, well my lunch break is over, so it's back to work! lol Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment